Béar Féile 2018, is Ireland’s biggest Bear Festival, March 23-25th in Dublin, Ireland.
We have a weekend of great entertainment lined up and welcome Bears and admirers from all over the world.
A €40 Reg Pack includes all of the following:
- Fri 5pm: Trad Session in Jack Nealon’s Pub
- Fri 9pm: FUR in Adelphi with El Styra & Steodub
- Sat 2pm: Gin & Bear it with Paddy F & Kristen Kapelli / DJ Aggie in Street 66 Dublin
- Sat 9pm: Mr Bear Ireland Competition with Panti. Featuring ABBAesque and DJ Corky in the Button Factory
- Sun 2pm: EDEN in Pantibar. with DJ Gerry Moore
- Sun 9pm: Bear Bingo with Shirley Temple Bar at The George
Tickets for Mr. Bear Ireland / ABBESque on Sat night can be bought separately for €20 or you can pay for individual events at the door.
An OPTIONAL EXTRA BEAR BUS TOUR costs €10, payable on the bus. Meet outside Pantibar at 12.30 on Sat 24th March.
- 2pm and 5pm events are €5 each.
- Fri night: €10.
- Sat Night €20.
For more information visit the web site.