The North Country Bears present FUR FLEE 11 – SUN MOON STARS! March 1st – 4th in Superior Wisconsin.
THE premier bear event of the upper midwest, Fur Flee enters its second decade! All of the things you love about Fur Flee are back – the pool, the party, and the MEN all here to have a blast. Fur Flee includes:
- Thursday night Welcome Party with beer bust and drink specials
- Friday afternoon party by the pool with keg and lunch
- Friday night on the town in the Twin Ports, with beer and drink specials (locations TBA)
- Friday late-night after party with open bar
- Shuttle transportation to all scheduled off-site activities
- Saturday night poolside party with open bar and midnight pizza
- After-hours Hospitality Suite
What’s new for 2018:
Friday afternoon it’s an island beach party! Complete with luau lunch, Hula Hoop individual and team competitions, Pass The Coconut and other traditional Hawaiian Games
Set your spirit animal free – hop a Flee-brr! Shuttle, hit the town and mark your territory, just be back in time for the Howl At Midnight leather/gear open-bar after party
On Saturday night, Jupiter aligns with Mars for the Zodiac Ball. So polish your aura, line up your chakras, and be at one with the party. Far out, man!
The host hotel is Barkers Island Inn, 300 Marina Drive, Superior, WI. (715) 392-7152 Toll Free (800) 344-7515.
Register EARLY to get the best deal!
For more information, visit the web site.