Brighton Bear Weekend is the UK south coast’s biggest annual bear event! This year’s big weekend will run from Thursday 14 to Sunday 17 June 2018.
Schedule of Events:
Thursday 14 June 2018
- From 7:00pm: Brighton Bear Quiz at the Camelford Arms. Great prizes and a raffle! Quiz starts at 9:00pm. More information »
Friday 15 June 2018
- 7:00-11:00pm: Welcome Night and Cabaret at Bar Revenge. Meet the local and visiting bears, and collect your clothing and wristband orders. Free entry. More information »
- 10:30pm-3:00am: Uproar at Envy. Two DJs and a big dance floor. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without. More information »
Saturday 16 June 2018
- 10:30am-noon: Brighton Bear Breakfast at the Camelford Arms. Get your Full English and socialise with the bears! More information »
- 12:30-5:30pm: Bear-B-Que and Picnic in Dorset Gardens, sponsored by Prowler. Food, drink, stalls and sideshows, and free entertainment on our stage! Free entry. More information »
- 5:30-8:30pm: Bear-a-oke at Bar Broadway. Karaoke evening. Free entry. More information »
- 9:00pm-2:00am: Woofer at Latest Music Bar. Two DJs on two floors. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without. More information »
- 11:00pm-6:00am: SubWoofer at Subline. Booze and cruise. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without. More information »
Sunday 17 June 2018
- 12:00-10:00pm: Sunday Bear Hug all-dayer with roast lunch, cabaret and karaoke at Amsterdam Bar and Kitchen. Free entry. More information »
- 12:00-4:00pm: Sunday Roast lunch at the Camelford Arms. More information »
- 5:00-7:30pm: Bear Bust and Raffle Draw at the Camelford Arms. Free entry. More information »
- 7:30-10:00pm: Rock and Roll Bingo with Cabaret at Charles Street Tap. Free entry. More information »
- 10:00pm-4:00am: Underbears at Subline. Underwear party. More information »
Please note: this programme of events is subject to change, and will be updated frequently with additional information in the run-up to the big weekend.
Visit the web site for more information.